To say I'm tired would be an understatement. Yesterday, Sammy slept a lot. But not really that much more than normal. He slept pretty much the whole time were at church and had a fever most of the day and slept for 3 hours in the afternoon. He went to bed about 8. No biggie. Ike Ike took a nap with mommy and then didn't want to go to bed till 10:00. Which is when Sammy decided he'd had enough sleeping and was up until 1:30 am. Then I went to bed and right as I'm falling out hard, he wakes up and doesn't calm down until he's in our bed and it's 2:30 am. I am beat. Nathan has early flight line this week which means he is up by 4:00 am so I didn't wanna burden him with Sam but man, I've had it. It's 8:30 and I am going to bed. Sammy was pretty fussy before falling asleep tonight I just hope he stays asleep.
We have begun work on our traditional gingerbread house. We got it together but have to decorate it tomorrow as Isaac fell asleep at the dinner table and we don't wanna do it w/o him.
Big Dude got his first big dude haircut. He is not a big fan of change but he needed a haircut, he likes haircuts it just has to be the same style always, but he out of the blue decided he wanted "Spiky Hair". So he got it. His hair is so thick though that within a few hours it's flat, regardless of how much gel I put in it. He sure look sgrown up though. I will have to post a pic.
It was 77 here today. Ugh yick.... It's DECEMBER!!!
Anyways....thinking of all the things I'd like to get my kids for Cmas and trying to not blow our savings! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment