Ok, So of the three cakes I have due this weekend I have finished 2. I helped a friend make her sons haunted house bday cake for the party last night and then had to make Florida Gators cake for an 8 year old girl's bday party. I was sooooo seriously stressed about that one cause I couldn't figure out how to get the logo on there. I think my color flow transfer worked pretty good though. Not as smooth as I'd like but still good. I think I got like 4 hours sleep last night. Went to bed at 12:45 am. Got up with Sam at 2:00 and put him back to bed and stayed up and worked on the cake till 3:00 am and then got up for good at 5:45 this morning...I'm beat but I still have one cake to go. Lucky it won't be too hard.
The haunted house one was leaning pretty good so we called it the Shrieking Shack...
3 comments:
Fabulous cakes! :)
My wife will love you forever if you make her a Gator cake! Even though they are my sworn enemy, that cake looks dang good!
That haunted house cake rules. You rock. PS I also love the little pumpkin running terror.
Post a Comment