Monday, October 22, 2007

So Here we are...

It's 6:00 in the morning and I've been up since 5:00. To say Sammy didn't sleep last night is putting it mildly. He didn't go to bed till 2:00. Well, let me rephrase. I put him in bed at 7:00 and he was up from 10:30 till 2:00. I am beat. He has a stuffy nose and I tried to give him something for it but to no avail. The only way he actually ended up sleeping was cause Nathan suggested we put him in bed with us, which I thought would make it worse but actually helped him sleep a little. Poor little dude is all sniffly and I only hope I have the patience to deal with things today. Lack of sleep always makes me impatient, have to watch that! Nathan was gone by 4:40. So I know he'll be tired today too. I hope he flies ok today. He has been very frustrated with it.

No comments: