Friday, August 17, 2007

Post Day

I'm just gonna post all day!
I came home from getting my hair done last night and Isaac wasn't in the portacrib (He has been wanting to sleep in there in the office all this last week) in the office where I left him but was in bed with his daddy. So I came in and got on the computer and then I heard that tell tale clickety clickety clickety of 6 little legs walking on paper. So I slowly turned around (like in a horror flick) and looked up and there was a great big cucaracha on the filing cabinet above the portacrib. I jumped up and ran out and grabbed the spray and a shoe. When I came back it was still there but fluttered down (yes, they fly) into the portacrib. I was so glad Isaac wasn't in there. I wondered if he had heard it or seen it and that's why he got upset and daddy came to get him. I killed the bugger and flushed him (didn't stand a chance) and went in and told Nathan. He said that Isaac had been really upset and screaming to get out of there. So this morning I asked Isaac if he saw a bug in the office last night? He said, "Yeah, a big roach. In there." And pointed to the corner of the portacrib. Poor guy.
Wonder if he'll sleep in his own bed now?

No comments: