Thursday, April 28, 2011

Helloooooo!!!! (Spoken like Mrs. Doubtfire)

All three of you who read this blog!!!! LOL!!

So...

how've you been?

Me? Oh, good. Thanks. Just been busy. You know, the usual... closed on our house, moved, got another dog, found out I was pregnant. Hahaha!!! That last one is a joke. A joke!!!!! Not really pregnant. (Thank Heaven.)

So, not a lot of time to update. But, we are in the house. We love it! Hate the scorpions. Love the house. :/

And we adopted a homeless girl. Her name is Roxy. She is the sweetest thing. She is not house-trained. She likes to wake up at 4:30 am to play. At these moments I think I would rather not have another dog. At these moments I think I would rather have another baby. At these moments I realize I am crazy.

:)

Here she is:

Sammer and Roxy = Kindred Spirits.
Big D loves his puppy!

We think she is a Jack Russell mix... one lady said mixed with Pitbull. I don't see it. Another said mixed with Beagle. I don't see that either. She just looks terrier to me. Maybe Chihuahua mixed... *shrug* All I know is that A) she loves to chew ANYTHING and B) I am glad my floors are all tile downstairs...


Anyways, she is pawing at me. She is the loviest little thing. Apparently, I am mama.

:)


*sigh*

Whose idea was this????

5 comments:

Terri said...

Congrats on your newest addition... yes, you are crazy. (In case you needed a second opinion)

R.S. Bohn said...

Oh, GUH! I am in love with that face!

And yet, do not feel the slightest inclincation to take her, LOL! I only adopt adult dogs now. Seniors, preferably. So calm, past chewing, housebroken... But I'd gladly come puppy-sit for you! And squish and love her!

I see the JRT, def. Maybe pit. I can actually see that, but I think time will tell. There's almost something a bit Border Collie or Australian Shepherd about the body, though. Hm...

Dear lord, woman, I about had a heart attack about you being pregnant!

I'm off to write faster. :)

Sara said...

I know! I love her face!!! (Yes, Terri I'm crazy, but you knew that. ;)) I saw something Shepherdy about her too. That's why I think I liked her so much. I told Nathan our next dog would be a shepherd... before we got her. I think that's why he wanted me to meet her. *sigh* and also *shrug*

Pregnant... definitely no. no. freaking no. :)

You can come puppysit anytime!!!

Kristin said...

I loved our dogs, but I do not miss them :).

The Story of us said...

You are crazy but won't be nearly as fun if you weren't.