Tuesday, May 4, 2010

An update in pictures!!!

My Ike Ike
S wants to play baseball so bad! Here he is in D's uniform! :D
Beautiful Mags (This is the dress I bought for her as a gift from Aunt Sue.)


Cute boogar nose!!!
Race for the Cure, downtown San Antonio, May 1st 2010. Maggie was exhausted afterwards!! :D
Ready to go! We were both so tired! It had been a late night!!



6 comments:

Connie Roberts said...

Wow! Ikey is so big! Maggie kinda reminds me of him for some reason. Which is weird because I never knew Baby Ike.

Melyssa said...

Maggie is SOOOOOOO cute! Makes me baby hungry!!!!!!! :)

Melyssa said...

Maggie is SOOOOOOO cute! Makes me baby hungry!!!!!!! :)

Kelli said...

I can't believe how big Ike Ike is, that's how big David should be still...weird! Love the pictures of Maggie-she's is such a pretty baby! I just wanna kiss those cute little cheeks!

Natasha said...

Maggie is SO adorable! SO ADORABLE!

Kristin said...

You're little Maggie is such a beauty. I love the flower.