Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday... so far.

This morning we went to WallyWorld. Fun times. Needed new air filters for the house... some bread, Goldfish... the important things. My kids were good. S rode in the cart while Ike stayed with me and walked along side. Mags slept in her seat. No problems.

The we went to the post office to mail a package to our new nephew. I sat in the car for a good 2 minutes staring at the building trying to decide if I really wanted to attempt it. See, post offices and I/or my children don't mix. I don't know what it is about walking in a post office that sets them off. Ike, usually my sweetest child, immediately grows six inches, turns green and rips off his shirt. *sigh*





And I can't seem to walk in one without the PO workers getting after my kids. We'd been in the door maybe... MAYBE five seconds when they immediately began swinging on the chain. I was trying to tell them to stop and come over to me, "Look! See! Mommy has M&Ms. Come." And the postal (teehee) lady starts in on them. I turned to her and said, "I got this!".

Gheez, lady. Back off.

I got this.

And I did... have it, that is. Yes, someone was still in tears when we left, a normal occurence, but at least I finally got that package mailed...


And what's up with people driving the wrong way down the Walmart parking lanes?! Ugh HEllooooo...


*in a snotty mood*

*need a cookie*


1 comment:

Kristin said...

I only have two and I seriously contemplate whether or not to run errands. It's just such a hassle. As for the Post Office, there are too many little papers and boxes and things that make noise there. I usually leave humiliated.