Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pictures!

My wild man helping momma sweep while potty training... and with the "funny" dogs!


End of year pack meeting and a cute baby.



And a few of Mags and her silly brother!






Weirdo. ;-)

The day after my Birthday and Mother's Day. Nice.

Pics from David's bday party!



5 comments:

Nikki said...

LOVE all the pics. Maggie is so stinkin cute. Wish I could just hold her and kiss her.

Jess said...

1. Those dogs are hilarious!
2. Maggie is adorable. I especially love the one of her bum with her legs in the air. Classic baby pose.
3. My kitchen and your kitchen would get along swimmingly.

Kelli said...

Love the naked bum and hat! Too funny! And Maggie, well, Maggie what a doll! Cute cute kiddo's!

Frank said...

LOVE the dogs. Too funny.

Mags is adorable. I wish we could see her!

Melinda said...

Sara,
So glad you are blogging again!

Firstly you need to call animal control and report animal cruelty that SHE is keeping her dogs where they can get out of that vent. That isn't safe. There has to be something wrong there.

Secondly, check the laws, I am pretty sure you can NOT be evicted for your toddler escaping, but you need to research that.

Thirdly, my living room rug looks a LOT like yours, so glad after all these years we still have the same great taste!!

Fourthly, I miss you like crazy and you need to visit TN soon!!!