Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm going to Disney! I'm going to Disney! Uhuh!!! Uhuh!!!! Woot!!!!! Wooot!!!!!!!!! We're going right after hubby graduates, and staying in the Disney Port Orleans French Quarter Resort!!!!!!! BAHHHHHH!!!!

Yay Disney!!! They give hubby a 5 Day Pass FREEEEEEE and Me, D, and Ike get a 5 day pass for $99.00 each as part of their military salute!!!!!

WOOOOT!!!!!

*shakes booty*

5 comments:

Jess said...

Hooray hooray! I *LOVE* Disney. I recommend getting the meal plan Disney offers. It's like $38/day for one snack, one fast-food meal, and one sit-down meal with appetizers and desserts. Then make reservations at the fancy restaurants in Epcot. I like the French one myself.

Phil said...

Oooh, I am so excited for you guys to get to do something FUN! And can I just say? I love your writing! It makes me laugh so hard to read/hear the drama- I can totally hear your cute voice and even envision the booty shake! It makes you seem not so far away at all. :)

Kristin said...

I'm so jealous. My mom and sister are there right now. I wish I were there too!

Connie Roberts said...

Uhh! What?

SO JEALOUS!!!

We are no longer friends >:(


..........jk.

Connie Roberts said...

That's okay, I still went to Hogwarts! Nanananananana!