Happy Birthday, Granni! We spent the day in your honor at the Magic Kingdom! We started the day in Tomorrowland. The first thing we rode was the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin! The boys LOVED it!!!!! You shoot Zurg while riding through Toy Story Space. SO COOL!
We also rode the Speedway. I made the mistake of letting Ike drive and had the whiplash to show for it.
We got to meet up with my awesome friend Sandie, a fellow HP fangirl!!!
About two years ago, I ordered a Disney vacation planner DVD. The boys have watched it over and over and knew what to expect and what rides there were, which was helpful. And I had bought a book and asked some friends and so we were prepared. Ike knew he wanted to ride the "train that goes fast in the mountain". I was skeptical. Big D was determined not to ride it!!! But we got up to it, and I told Ike to come on so we could ride and he went right along with it. I knew it was gonna be scary. The kid's not even been on a kiddie rollercoaster! But he knew he wanted to so he climbed right on! I had the lap bar pulled down SO tight cause he's so small, and I still had to hold onto him tight!!! The Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is not known for being a smooth ride. He spent the whole ride saying, "Wheeeeeeeeeeeee-AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" It was hilarious and I could not stop laughing through the whole ride! I knew Granni was loving that on her birthday!!!!!
So, not one to be shown up, Big D rode it with Daddy. :D
We were exhausted by nightfall!!
No comments:
Post a Comment