I AM SO PEEVED!!!!! ARGH!!!!!
My hubby just checked his CReport. Apparently our loan people on our car have screwed us. We bought the car in July 2007, and busted our butts to pay it off in a year, sending every spare cent we had to paying off our van. It was paid off in June 2008. Wahoo, right? Except that in March 2008, we sent in a request for a lower % rate with the Soldiers and Sailors Act and they took 3 months to file it... the whole three months we were calling them asking why none of our payments (which were ALWAYS on time and WAY over the minimum due) were showing up on our account, and they said it was b/c they were still processing this request. They told us it wouldn't hurt our credit. We had to call them SO MANY TIMES to ask them why they were dragging their feet to get this done. Eventually it was done, about the same time we paid the car off. Now on his CR it says that we were 180 days PAST DUE and it was a CHARGE OFF!!!!! WTF!!?!?!??!?!!!!!!!
AAAAAAARGHG!!!! And they are closed today.
*GROWLS LOUDLY*
WE ARE BOTH SO PISSED.
2 comments:
Credit agencies suck.
I hope you have kept your documentation. I would submit copies to the credit agencies, and any time you go to apply for credit I would share it with them as well.
I hate it when companies do stupid things.
Post a Comment