Thursday, January 29, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!



HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

*deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! I really like it.

Terri said...

Ha ha ha... so what if you have the same hair... He's not cute, and you are. For instance, I have the same hair as the wiked witch, she's rocks it...and I look frumpy! Or if my hair is short, It takes on a striking reseblance to Lucy from Charly Brown, one of us looks good the other does not! I'll let you decide. Or if it's really short, I look like ronald mcdonald... It works for him because he's a clown! Why oh why did I have ronald mcdonald hair?

Sara said...

HAHAHA!!!! Terri, you crack me up!!! You are SO much cuter than the wicked witch, Lucy, and Ronald McDonald (although the big shoes don't hurt him) put together!!! :D

Today I have helmet hair. Just call me Dark Helmet.

Sara said...

Thanks, Nikki!!!!! :)

Kelli said...

So I'm a little behind the times but I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! So super cute! And not at all like Bla-nerd-ovich! You are adorable! Love the kids reactions-too funny!