Friday, February 6, 2009

Our week... in pictures!

So when we went to visit my brother and his family a few weeks ago, they gave us all their wooden train pieces. We have played wooden trains EVERY DAY since we got back!!! Add the pieces they gave us to the ones we already had, and WOOHOOO!!!! Of course Sammy drives the trains and says "Beep Beep!!!!". Ah, whatever. Same basic idea.








We were playing and having Ike Ike make emotive faces! Here are his: Sad Face, Angry Face, Happy Face, Silly Face, and Surprised/Scared Face! :)






My Hair...


We made chocolate chip cookies... and then needed a bath...







This child always has his mouth open... Ain't he cute!?!




P.S. Thanks for all the positive feedback on my hair. It's taken some getting used to as I don't feel I have anything to hide under anymore. A little disconcerting. And I am still playing with it, trying to figure out how to work with it. My hair has NEVER been this short in my life... and it's SO thick that it mostly just looks like a hair helmet if I don't do anything with it. But it dries SO fast!!! :D

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I love that Sammy looks like your mom.

Anonymous said...

I love the trains taking over the whole floor. That is part of the fun, but also part of the reason we never played with them very often.

Anonymous said...

Okay, seriously. Go to Target or Wal-Mart and get some molding wax for your hair. They have a bunch. (The one I have I got from the salon, it's called B Tenacious and it was expensive but it works WONDERFULLY and I haven't had to buy a new one yet because it doesn't take much AT ALL.) When you get out of the shower and have towel-dried your hair, put a little bit of the wax in your hand, rub between palms, and then apply to the hair that you don't want helmet-y. Then blow dry your hair using your fingers to give it lift. The wax will hold heavy hair all day long (with a little hairspray for finishing help.) Even in humidity. I can show you when we're in St. Louis if'n you want.

P.S. Are you going to stop here for a meal on your way through?