Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BWAHAHAHAHAhahahahahah!!!

So... I really wanted to do Sweeney Todd but Nathan had to work late, and what's Mrs Lovett without her Sweeney? Yeah, and my dress wasn't working out the way I wanted, so now I still have some time to work on that...

I'll do it Friday night...

So, tonight was the ward Trunk or Treat. Uh-huh. Oh yeah. I won Best Dressed Trunk!!! :P And I totally rocked the Sarah Palin, accent and all! :D
Photobucket
Big D was Shark Boy... look at that totally awesome costume his momma made!!
Photobucket
SamBam was rockin it as Michael Phelps... little Speedo that said 'Phelps' on the back!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ike Ike was Monkey Toes again... in the costume he wore when he was Sammy's age... *sigh*
PhotobucketHere he is enjoying the spoils after his brothers crashed...Photobucket
My favorite part of the trunk was my little GOP Elephant on the Lite Brite! I ROCK!!! (Of course, I had my Clinton Campaign grave out there, and the hubby's BB Gun in the back, and a whole bunch of little stuffed animals... etc...
Photobucket There were also streamers in red white and blue, and my Uncle Sam windsock, which is really big, but you can't see it here...

Twas fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Love the Palin get-up.

Connie Roberts said...

Oh my gosh! Your Palin is dead on! She is one hot mama too!

The Rowletts said...

You look awesome! Sounds like fun.