Monday, October 6, 2008

Alright already!!!!! :D

OKay... now that it's tomorrow I can't really think of much I wanted to say. I'm feeling lots better. Got my massage last friday by a woman who left bruises. Seriously. I have bruises. Deep tissue ain't a joke!!

(Man, youtube is loading slow today...)

Anyways... I am anxious for this weekend. Awhile back, Nathan and I bought a vacation weeks package. Spent lots of money on it and in the 7 years we've had it, we've only used one of our weeks. So Saturday we drive to Pensacola and pick up mom and go to Destin for the week, since David is out of school. We'll only be able to have Nathan there for a few days but it'll be good to have him for that much at least. We have worried a little (or a lot) as to whether or not mom is up to the trip, but she wants to come and that's half the battle right there. She is getting a blood transfusion this week so she'll be up to the journey. *sigh* Her cancer has grown and has spread to her lungs. It's not looking good, but they are giving her chemo, with the caveat that it's the last thing they have to offer. I believe that offer still stands as of now. She will be rescanned on Halloween. Then we shall see...

Anywho... I wasn't gonna decorate my yard to the extent that I did last year, since they pretty much screwed me and didn't even come to judge it (bastards...) and because I have been hurting. But then I drove around today and saw all the other yards and thought "I can do better than that!" So this weekend and today I have been working on it. It will be a long work in progress, probably month long, since I am still achy and it's still almost 90* outside. But I'll get there and then I'll post pictures...

So I found this binky online and HAD to have it... Yes, I know he's 1 1/2 but I will wean him of the binky AFTER Halloween!
Photobucket
Here's some cute, fun pics we took yesterday...
I don't know why this one won't show up straight... if you ckick on it you'll see it straight. Ugh.... Oh, it's straight now. Weird.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ah, you think David's giving the peace sign? Then you have never been to Britain...

2 comments:

Terri said...

Well, I've been to brittan... and I am rather shocked and offended. Anyway, I hope your mom is up to the trip, and you guys have a good time.

Chiska said...

Oh I hope you guys have a wonderful, wonderful time. I LOVE the binky!