Sunday, June 10, 2007

So slow...

Things just seem to take forever. Honey is hopefully going to be home this week. That's what we were initially expecting but they have to change his orders (his current ones go till the end of September) to end now and then they have to out process him and then they have to reissue his orders for us to go It all just seems to be taking forever. I am supposed to be moving in less than 3 weeks and it's just not coming together. I would like them to move us but he may not get his orders in time so I may have to pack everything last minute. It's all such a headache. I just wish it was all laid out more clearly...
I have so much to do to get ready and I just don't know when to do it all...like cancel utilities and such. I don't wanna do that too soon! And our landlord thinks we're moving out July 1st! Ugjh!
I have to take Sammy in for an Upper-GI tomorrow. They think he may have reflux but wanna test to make sure that it's not somehow related to his heart, cause he has been really congested and spitting up a lot lately. And I have to bug TX Childrens to tell me which doctor will be doing his echo cardiogram. Things just don't go easily somedays.
Anyways...I just feel overwhelmed somedays. I can't even keep up with the laundry!
We had a yard sale on Saturday. It was slow going. We quit by 10:30.
Anyhow, more later.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Don't worry--I never get laundry done either, and I only have one! Praying for you for Sammy's tests that it's reflux and not a heart issue.