Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Sigh...

Well, the makeup bandit strikes again...
I couldn't believe it! I seriously though we were past this...that he KNEW not to get into mommy's things!?! I don't understand why he will do anything for my attention! It's not like he doesn't know better. He's 5! He knows better! So, he spent the entire day in his bedroom. I am not sure it is sinking in. I just don't get it! Ugh!!!
And the pediatrician called...(last week at his 2 month checkup, they heard the heart murmur again and sent us in for EKG and Chest X-ray) she said they got the results of Sammy's tests and there was an "abnormality". Apparently something called biventricular hypertrophy. Not exactly sure what it is. I looked online and the only things I could find were that it was usually a symptom of something else...so we are scheduling a visit to a pediatric cardiologist for an Echo Cardiogram. She said it would probably be ok but they want to make sure. We shall see....sigh...

No comments: