FOR TODAY
Outside my window... is a bunch of garbage pouring out of my neighbor's trash can. She moved last week, but the people next door to her (one of whom works in the neighborhood office) have decided to put their garbage in the can... even though service has been discontinued and isn't being picked up. The maintenance man from the neighborhood has also been seen dumping trash in the can/on the ground around it. It's in our leases to have your own trash service. Some people just suck.
I am thinking... about chocolate.
I am thankful for... a hubby who took his 3 year old son to Chick-Fil-A an hour ago for a Daddy-Sam date.
From the learning rooms... Therapy was good today. I shouldn't have let Sam have a sip of my Dr. Pepper right before he went in though. :)
From the kitchen... Cookie Exchange this weekend. Making 13 dozen (whoa!) Michael Jackson cookies. That's not really hteir name. I just haven't come up with a good enough name yet, as they are my own creation. :) Half black, half white and full of nuts.
I am wearing... some new jeans, a black camisole and a floral button up.
I am creating... a housewarming gift for my friend. It's still in the bag. I need to get it out and finish it. :P
I am going... to pick my kids up from school in about 30 minutes.
I am reading... Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.
I am hoping... to stay within our budget and not have ANY MORE broken cars. EVER. At least till January. Sad I missed out on going to Houston to place flowers on my mom's grave last week due to stupid broken cars. Maybe before Cmas... we shall see..
I am hearing... a band I was recently introduced to, playing on youtube. Mumford and Sons. Go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KCg_QEHtkY Not my favorite song of theirs... but the one I like best has a "naughty" word. :)
Around the house... *ignoring*
One of my favorite things... is my hubby, who just came home with half a cookies and cream milkshake for me. :)
A few plans for the rest of the week: Christmas party tonight, Date night tomorrow (Harry Potter on Imax!!), Cookie Exchange on Saturday! YAY!
Here is picture I am sharing...
Our TARDIS gingerbread house. The boys wanted to do Hogwarts. I didn't have it in me this year. So we went with simple. :) See the Dalek, k-9, and adipose? :)
3 comments:
I might have to make some Michael Jackson cookies for my husband. He has vitiligo like MJ so he'd appreciate them.
I like the Mumford song with the naughty word the best too.
V. cool Tardis.
The whole album is fantastic. Check out "The Cave" on Youtube, or "Sigh No More."
Post a Comment