So, here it is. The end of September. The time of year when I start thinking about... yep. Halloween.
HALLOWEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Primarily, how I will decorate my house, and how I will dress up my kids. Too bad they don't always agree. :-/
I have the BEST idea for this year, though.
We've thought about things like... The Hitchhiker's Guide characters... or Dr. Who... but we are geeks. And not many others are. So... we don't think very many people would get it. One year I went as Bellatrix and Nathan went as Dr. Who. Most people got who I was, but no one got him. Figures.
There was, however, no mistaking us last year... :)
Heh heh heh....
So. This year... I think we should go as
*drum roll*
Ghostbusters!!!
The four boys can be the ghostbusters, I can be either Janine Melnitz (the secretary) or Dana Barrett (Sigourney Weaver) , and Mags would be Slimer!!!! LOL!!!! No fairies around here!!!!
So whatcha think???
Should we be these ones:
or these ones???
Heehee!!!!! Now if only I could convince them that they don't need to be Iron Man and Mario. :-P



3 comments:
YES!!!! This is such a great idea!
Movies Ghostbusters, for realz, yo!
Nice! I would have known who Dr Who was :)
Go as Sigourney. I always loved what you guys came up with.
Post a Comment