Let's see... what else...
I'm too tired to write about it, so I'll just show you...
It's summertime, so we:
Go to the Farmer's Market and get cucumbers for cucumber salad! Mags enjoys!! (I know, I know, possible choking hazard... trust me, the piece was huge! It wasn't going anywhere!)
We built tents out of the boys' bunkbed. These tents are still up. Makes it a little less difficult to get them in bed. Especially when they get to take the camping lantern in and stay up reading books! :)
Homemade slip n slides on the front lawn. Especially fun when mixed with dish soap for super sliding!!
Playing at the playground sometimes leads to accidents. Big D was climbing UP the slide (how many times do YOU say SLIDES are for GOING DOWN before they listen!?) and we got to spend 5 hours in the E.R. waiting for stitches... and then they just glued it shut. Nice. Thanks, Army Hospital... He is gonna have one heck of a scar, and it's still really nasty. I'm not very happy, but very happy he didn't HAVE to get stitches. He was worried:P
He wanted to put this bandage on for slip n sliding cause he was worried the bandage would come off. :) Yes, that is face paint. Hey, it's summer. We're keeping ourselves busy! :) I got out my old Ben Nye theater makeup and we went to town. :) Sammit did himself and the rest of us did each other.
Terrifying really.
Mags has enjoyed her saucer.
We made circus popcorn. Mmmmm.... though I prefer red...
The boys have played on the computer. Sheesh. Have they ever. We've really had to get strict about how much time they spend on there, cause they'd be on all day if we let them!
Sammit likes to pull all of the blankets out of the quilt box ans climb inside... so we made another tent! :) You really can never have too many tents.
I made another cake! :) For my friend's kids birthday party at the roller skating rink. ...where Ike got run down by some kid who felt the need to grab anyone around him when he slipped. Dumb kid. Poor Ike. :( Little fat lip..
Okay, Mags is awake from her nap. I'll update about Sam later today, if I can...
1 comment:
I LOVE Sams smile in the blanket pic! : )
Post a Comment