Thursday, July 1, 2010

I made a word.

So I'll leave the Irish Spring background up for another day or two...

I'm what I like to call a "self-better". I'm like Colbert, see. I can make up words too. But, yeah, I'm a self better. Not that I'm better, but I like to place bets with myself ... in my head. In fact, if it was real, I'd be pretty wealthy right now. I'll give you a for instance. This morning, N and I were having a "discussion" and I said to myself, "I bet ten dollars, he's gonna tell me to write in my journal." (It's always ten dollars, not sure why. Not like I'm actually gonna have to pay up.) Anyways...

Do any of you do this?

Or am I crazy?

Don't answer that last one.

1 comment:

Connie Roberts said...

Sadly, much like you, I can pretty much predict everything about everyone. It makes life kinda boring.