She's gorgeous!!! Have I mentioned how excited I am for you to have a girl???
Congratulations! She is sooo cute. I hope the boys enjoy having a baby sis. I'm so glad the delivery went well for you! Hooray for girls!
CUUUUUUUUUUUTTE! I love her hair! What a precious girl! Thanks for the pic.'s!
My, my, doesn't she belong! So excited that you got a little girl! (I always thought it would be fun to have a redhead.) Tsake it easy... the sleep will come. Eventually.
SO sweet!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's gorgeous!!! Have I mentioned how excited I am for you to have a girl???
Congratulations! She is sooo cute. I hope the boys enjoy having a baby sis. I'm so glad the delivery went well for you! Hooray for girls!
CUUUUUUUUUUUTTE! I love her hair! What a precious girl! Thanks for the pic.'s!
My, my, doesn't she belong! So excited that you got a little girl! (I always thought it would be fun to have a redhead.) Tsake it easy... the sleep will come. Eventually.
SO sweet!
Post a Comment