NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!But, then, I'm not thrilled by Palin, or Romney, or Gingrich....
Ha ha. The Republicans called today asking for money. I asked them when they were going to find someone who didn't 1) cheat on his wife and run off to Argentina while in office 2) quit in the middle of her term etc, etc, etc.
Hahahahahahahah! ah ha. ah ha. ****catches breath****gulp.I try not to get too political but that is a good funny. Thanks for the smile :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
But, then, I'm not thrilled by Palin, or Romney, or Gingrich....
Ha ha. The Republicans called today asking for money. I asked them when they were going to find someone who didn't 1) cheat on his wife and run off to Argentina while in office 2) quit in the middle of her term etc, etc, etc.
Hahahahahahahah! ah ha. ah ha.
****catches breath****
gulp.
I try not to get too political but that is a good funny. Thanks for the smile :)
Post a Comment