******* If you're not interested in any of my pregnant rants, steer clear of this post.... *********
I am sick of feeling like crap.
The vomiting isn't even such a problem right now. That's what the Zofran is for. It works. I function. No major problems, as long as I stay on schedule with eating and such.
But my body feels like it's falling apart. I don't know if it's stress, the fact that this is pregnancy number 4, or ... stress, but I am miserable.
My hips had been bugging me for awhile, residual from my dumb twisted pelvis last fall, but it was feeling better. Then, this week, I woke up and my left arm was numb. And PAINFUL. My shoulder, neck, and back felt like I was being stabbed and I could barely move my arm. So I went to the PT who told me that my pelvic bone is still very twisted (my right leg being much longer than the other) and that I probably have a torn rotator cuff, but they aren't sure. (!?!?!) So I go back three days this next week. Hopefully they can make it better, cause otherwise I'd have to see an orthopedist. And I'm not pushing back the UT trip for this. So, I've been doing my exercises, and it's still pretty painful, but I am managing. But miserable.
I don't sleep.
Then last night, at Walmart, one of my teeth broke. Just broke.
I don't like being pregnant. My body doesn't like being pregnant. I don't wanna be pregnant again.
*cries*
4 comments:
You will get loads of sympathy from me. I so understand. The 4th one just killed me.
(((Hugs)))
Oh girl!! I'm so sorry your feeling so miserable. I totally relate and feel for ya! And unfortunately time seems to drag when you feel like crap but remember you won't be pregnant forever, it does come to an end!! And we all shout praises of hallelujah when it does! Hang in there! Loves!
Your tooth broke? Just broke? Which one?
(((((hugs)))))
Guess what though, that might mean it's a girl, because you're loosing extra calcium!
Remember, happy thoughts. (That's what Matt says to me all the time....yeah, it makes me want to punch the wall.)
I soooooo empathize! I had horrible horrible hip pain with Lucas, I couldn't sleep without pain. Don't forget, pillow between the knees. Tylenol is your BFF! Vent vent vent away girl, it is YOUR blog!!
Post a Comment