Friday, May 15, 2009

More n such.

I know I should be blogging. Everyday I think... I ought to blog about that. But I'm just SO tired. I don't feel like doing much of anything.

So I'll quickly sum up our week. Mother's Day and My Birthday on Sunday were both really nice. Having my birthday that day, I think, made it a little easier to deal with it being Mother's Day. A nice distraction. And the boys all spoiled me very nicely. :)

I have been taking the boys swimming at the pool inside the gym on post. I was initially going to water aerobics classes, but until this trimester is over I just don't have the stamina for it. So I take the boys and we all swim together and I get some sort of a workout chasing them in the water.

Got some berries wholesale and made jam. Only burnt myself 6 times. Kitchen was a disaster, but cleaned up quickly... and we'll have jam FOREVER!

Ummm....

Am eleven weeks now. Can I be done yet?

That's about it. Nathan flies every other day and we are just hanging out. Waiting for July when we can go travel and stuff.

1 comment:

Eldredge Fam. said...

I made jam too! fresh picked strawberries from Ozark. :) It's almost gone already (I gave away a lot of it).

Rebekah Wikle had her babe Monday, she's a cutie. Already wishing for the birth? you've got a while. Hand in there.