Personally I think we all know where it's going to come from - from our of average American's pocket. What I really want to know is to whom will all the companies that we bailed out (AIG, AG Edwards, etc)pay their loans to . . .the US Government or will the government automatically redistribute that back to us since that's where they got the money from???
4 comments:
Either they start the printing presses, and we start having to spend $100 on a gallon of milk due to the inflation, OR
Our children are paying taxes so high they'll be like the critters in Disney's Robin Hood.
Didn't we just spend a bunch of money a couple of months ago? Perhaps Suze Orman should do a show on cutting back for congressmen...
Personally I think we all know where it's going to come from - from our of average American's pocket. What I really want to know is to whom will all the companies that we bailed out (AIG, AG Edwards, etc)pay their loans to . . .the US Government or will the government automatically redistribute that back to us since that's where they got the money from???
Hope and Change!! Yeah, Obama!
http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/207897
Post a Comment