Monday, January 12, 2009

Childhood...

So, as a parent, there are certain things that I must encourage my kids to do/see to be sure that their childhood is both full and enriching...

That said...

I bought The Never-Ending Story on ebay last week and finally got it on Saturday!!!! I STILL cry when Artax dies.... *sniff*

We have, at last count, watched it three times... and it's on again...

And then I went on Itunes and bought the song, cause who doesn't love that song!?! (I'm updating my playlist so if you wanna hear it for old times sake, it should be there...)


And, yeah, he was a cute kid... but... *big grin*

2 comments:

Connie Roberts said...

Yeah, you're a good mom. You know what's really important! But don't get tired of it cuz you know we will have to watch it next time we're all stuck together.

Anonymous said...

Geez, I wish I had known. I sold my copy at a yardsale at the end of the summer.

I didn't like the movie as a kid either, lol.