Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another day of randomness!!

Photobucket
Sammy at my computer. He's trying to figure out what the fuss is all about...

Photobucket
David likes to dress up, needless to say. He was going out to play n the 90* weather dressed like this. He loves that jacket that his Aunt Maren and Uncle Landon sent him.

Photobucket
Oh NO! What happe- oh, it's just paint. Yep, we spent friday night watching the Olympics and painting. The kids were a wreck. And this bright idea came along after bath time!?!

Photobucket
A pic of Sammy that Ike Ike took over breakfast.

Photobucket
Cuteness!!

Photobucket
David is supposed to take things that he likes/represent him to school, so he had me take a pic of him and his brother in their room! I love their faces! (Notice the poster on the wall? Oh yeah, baby!)

Photobucket
This is the other pic he wanted... the FAM! I don't know why it goes blurry in the middle. I think the camera needs a cleaning!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey there! Looks like you guys are having a blast down there still! I love the picture of Ike with the bowling pin like "what the...?". Hillarious!
Miss you guys!