Thursday, June 12, 2008

Why Not!?

Tag
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog! (If you've already been tagged, feel free to ignore this.)

JOYS
1. Internet
2. Music
3. My family (not necessarily in that order... ::snerk::)

FEARS
1. Instability/Insecurity
2. Ginormous cockroaches
3. Presidential Elections

GOALS
1. Graduate Flight School
2. Find secure civilian or ARG job
3. Sell more cakes!!

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. Duh... Harry Potter and HP Fanfiction (I KNOW already!! But maybe if she'd done a better job with the ending I wouldn't feel this WAY!!!!! )
2. Swimming in our new little pool.
3. Laundry, apparently, since I do so much of it...

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance... my favorite TV show ever!!!
2. We just got a brand new bike trailer since the other dry rotted, and I am busting my butt to use it in the heat everyday!!
3. I love chocolate milk.

I TAG THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE
1. Leah
2. Doug
3. Terri
and anyone else who wants to... I'm all about sharing.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Thanks for the Tag
Smiles - T