Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Time!

We went down to Destin last week. I swear that is the most beautiful beach I have ever been on. We had a blast! Buried David and then Daddy. Ike Ike was the only one not sunburned cause he sat under the umbrella the whole time!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sammy enjoying cherries.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our friends wanted a bigger pool so we got their old one. Love it! I told Nathan to take some pictures of the boys playing in it but this is the only one he took.
Photobucket

Ike Ike fell off his bike and got a pretty good noggin bonk! YES, he was in a helmet, but it was too small and riding too high on his head. We went out and bought him a new one that day. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

On an unrelated note... we rented a few flicks this weekend. Loved them. Amazing grace is about William Wilberforce who abolished slavery in England and his mentor John Newton who penned Amazing Grace. Beautiful, very good.
And we rented Stardust... don't even rent this one, just go straight out and buy it!!! It was SO good, of course, I'm in to that kinda thing. And I lurved Mark Strong in it. I'll let you watch it and then you can figure out why! :P
cheers

2 comments:

Auntie Lolo said...

Wow - I am so jealous you went to destin!! I miss those beaches. You know I'm from Panama City right?

Terri said...

Nice beach, it beats Galveston anyday! The water is actually BLUE!

Oh, that's a good head wound too! Poor thing.