Monday, February 18, 2008

Here goes...

This may be a rather long post, we have been having lots of fun lately and I wanted to post some pics!!


We had Bingo Night at David's PTA meeting. We had pizza and David won some markers and a coloring book!

My friend had a "Passion Party" and I made some little "bustierre cakes" for it! (And some wardrobe malfunctioned ones too!)



We had the Depeche Mode Best Of CD on and the boys were enjoying it!


Just Sammy at play in the blocks!


We went on our Sunday walk last week and had a nice time exploring a new playground around the Lake Tholocco.






And of course Ike Ike had a birthday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, and here I thought he was turning 3? What's with all those candles? :P

Anonymous said...

and LOL @ the "wardrobe malfunction" cakes!

Sara said...

He wanted me to use AAALLL the candles...! There are only 3 in the middle! :P

Kelli said...

Hey Guys!
I'm so happy to see your cute little family! Great blog! I especially love the Leaky Cauldron Updater news thingy! I just finished #7 book & loved it--yes I know I'm way behind the times! I can't believe Isaac is 3! I remember when David was 3-heck I remember when David was a newborn! WOW! They are cutie pa-tooties for sure.